Trump Towers in Gurgaon: 10 Things you need to know
January 15, 2018 |
Trump Towers launched its fourth project In India, in Gurgaon, and the residential complex is likely to be ready by 2023. This is likely to be one of the most prestigious addresses in Gurgaon. The two towers are expected to come up in the main Golf Course Extension Road in Sector 65. The proximity to Delhi has further leveraged the demand for these apartments. The three other projects in India have come up in Pune, Mumbai and Kolkata. The earliest project had been launched in Pune, while the one in Mumbai is the largest. If you are interested in Trump Towers Delhi NCR region, here are ten facts about the project that you would be interested in.
- Trump Tower is the most widely recognized address of the world. This is the 4th Trump Tower Project in India, and comes with a beautiful interior, refined architecture and luxurious amenities for the residents.
- The prices of these apartments start from INR 5.2 crore. The apartments cover an area between 3,500 to 6,000 Sq. Ft.
- Trump Towers Golf Course Ext. Road has got an exclusive clubhouse, of 32,000 Sq. Ft. area. The residences can enjoy their time in the clubhouse, temperature controlled swimming pool in the interior areas, fitness centre, spa, business centre, fine-dining restaurant and in-residence catering facilities.
- The living rooms come with double-height ceilings, 22-feet high. The 4BHK double Duplex apartments are sophisticated. The elegant room features, polished interiors and classy furnishings enrich the living style. The building has got a stunning glass façade.
- People moving to Trump Towers Gurgaon can enjoy privileged, concierge and valet services in all the Trump Towers across the globe.
- Each apartment has got an exclusive private elevator or lifts, with restricted areas.
- The flats will be housed in 2 towers. In total, 258 apartments will be developed. The two towers will be developed on 11 acres of land. The flats will face a 9-hole golf course.
- Each floor will be 3.75 metres high, unlike the 3.15-metre floors in the usual projects in the area. One-third of the flats will come up with 22-foot high living rooms, delivering a grand living ambience to the residents.
- The other three projects are located in Pune, Mumbai and Kolkata, the first project being launched in Pune.
- The estate in Gurgaon is being developed by a collaboration between M3M India, a real-estate company based on Gurgaon and Tribeca developers, based in Mumbai.
You can book your apartments in Trump Tower Gurgaon now.